What is Reiki?
- In Japanese, “Rei” means universal and “Ki” means life force energy. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy”.
- Originated in Tibetan Monasteries as a method of self-healing on the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual planes.
- Reiki is a bio-energy process which draws energy into the practitioner’s body and then transfers this energy into another person or oneself.
- Reiki can reduce stress, promote relaxation + healing, and is seen as a complementary therapy, helping to reduce, alleviate, and heal pain, discomfort or dis-ease of any kind. Whatever the ailment, Reiki can help.
What to expect?
- During a Reiki session, life force energy is drawn or channeled by the Reiki healer to the healee. The channeling of this healing energy takes place with the “laying on of hands”. Touch is not necessary to give or receive Reiki, therefor a session can be done without any physical contact.
- The innate wisdom of the body will draw high vibrational energies to the place where it is most needed.
30 min. $95
60 min. w/ energy reading: $150
90 min. w/ energy reading: $225
Kelly is an intuitive soul reader, medical intuitive, clairvoyant and is a certified Usui/Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master. She blends these gifts during her sessions and for the 60 and 90 min. sessions, offers an energy reading and analysis, as well as any messages from your guides.
*Prices effective June 1st, 2019.